At RGA, we like to provide our clients with the personal touch. We will arrange a meeting with you and chat through the options that are best for you and your new business. We will help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
If you are setting up a limited company, it is important to get advice on the correct way to set up your company. We deal with an experienced formation agent and will guide you through the compliance issues involved in running a company. In summary, we will:-
- set up your company or alternative legal structure for your business
- set up the directors and shareholders of your company
- set up your registered office, the legal address of the company.
- provide you with advice on opening a company bank account.
- ensure that your company is registered for PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax
- provide the mandates to enable HMRC to deal with us on your behalf
- set up your self-assessment tax returns, where applicable, with HMRC
- provide you with basic advice on business insurance.
- Be willing to look at your contract to make sure if falls outside IR35 if you are a contractor.
We can arrange an initial meeting with you at a range of locations, such as Glasgow, Stirling, Perth Grangemouth or Edinburgh.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01877 331322. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.